Monday 15 July 2013

Bible Memory Resources for Kidmin


Last week, I was organised. I started the week so well and had planned my time and commitments, structured my writing time and scheduled my blog posts. But then, life intervened. My youngest- to-be granddaughter decided to arrive early and so, amongst all the excitement, I drove up and collected her sister, Dakotah, as the others dashed to the hospital.

Dakotah is 2 years old and learning new words and expressions at the astonishing rate of 2year-olds while understanding so much more of adult conversations. And when phrases elude her, the facial expressions and gestures more than make up for her lack of words. She’s a heap of cuteness and fun!

But I was reminded afresh of the importance of the topics I’d planned to write about. When children are absorbing foundational words and expressions, we need to be sure that they are also absorbing God’s word. And yes, the words and phrases must be simple but children understand so much more of what we say than we’re aware. Easiest Bible Memory Verses for Toddlers was one of the resources about Bible Memorization that I’d planned to review. 

You can read about it here.

And you can find the other resources here:
1.       Adventure Biblewebsite and Bible memory app
2.       Bible Memory Buddies from Group
3.       Kids4Truth Biblememory app
4.       Impress Kids- onlinegames for Bible memory
5.       Scripture Fun- dvddue for release August ’13.

No comments:

Post a Comment